Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Magnesium Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Would you ignore a question if you didnt know the answer? (1 Comment)
- Why are you so passionate in winning this competition? (1 Comment)
- why do people get bored?
- Are there any gases more toxic thsn mustard gas and what do they do to you?
- what is bio-medical science?
- what is the smallest animal in the world?
- why do we have hair in funny places? (2 Comments)
- If life has evolved would this not falsify the 2nd law of thermodynamics, on wikipedia it says: The second law of
- Is there an Afterlife?
- Are YOU for or against Animal Testing in Labs?