Who will be leaving today?

It’s really hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure!

The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is…

Luisa Ostertag

You have been a credit to science, thank you for all of your hard work! Have a bar of dark chocolate to cheer yourself up, it’s good for you…

This leaves only Jess and Dean to fight it out for the crown of champion of Magnesium tomorrow.

Who will be the victor? Only the students can decide! Remember that you can comment on the evictions at the bottom of the news post, what do you think?

Keep voting. And may the best scientist win.

Posted on June 24, 2010 by ModShane in News. 6 Comments.

6 Responses to Who will be leaving today?

1. Moderator - Nic says:

Goodbye Luisa, thanks for all of your hard work! I hope that you have enjoyed IAS as much as I have!

2. deanwhittaker says:

Sorry to see you go Luisa!

3. luisaostertag says:

I kind of knew you (Dean) and Jess would fight it out in the end! I think you both are doing really well and both of you would earn the victory!!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed and I am happy that I don’t have to decide. 🙂
    Thanks for letting me part of this – I really enjoyed it!

4. jessicahousden says:

Well, I think we were all winners in the end really – and thank you, I learnt a lot from you! Well done – I’m sure it’s all very close and we can battle it out again next time 🙂

5. deanwhittaker says:

I agree with Jess – it must have been close!